Ace of Swords (love reading)
The Ace of Swords , like all the Aces in the deck, will always be indicative of some beginning or beginning of some kind, a powerful action from the rational point of view. In this case, it is a dual situation, as double as the edge of the sword in the figure.
Ace of Swords (upright) in Love
- The emergence of new relationships,
- frank and heart-to-heart conversations,
- the resolution of all contradictions,
- the elimination of omissions.
- a stormy demonstration of feelings,
- emotional outbursts,
- the inability to restrain oneself in one’s desires.
In a relationship, everything is transparent and clear, there is no ambiguity. The retreat of old relationships and the emergence of new ones. The ace of swords brings freedom, liberation. It is worth remembering that in this case, whatever is done for the best.
Ace of swords represents a stormy demonstration of feelings, emotional outbursts, passion, the inability to restrain oneself in one’s desires. This is a troubled relationship full of emotions – daring love and fervent jealousy. Here, only complete possession of a partner and an unbridled desire to conquer matters.
The Ace of Spades has a lot to do with the truth and the truth can lead to new beginnings, so if you are alone you may now be ready for a new opportunity.
If you are in a relationship, the situation can be twofold: One part can mean that the relationship comes to an end, there is a cut, probably as a result of speaking the truth. Now you say what you think and feel and if your partner cannot accept it, there are not many ways out.
On the other hand, the relationship can be strengthened based on the truth. Both open up, put the cards on the table and there is a very favorable evolution from the intellectual point of view. A new, much better stage begins, leaving setbacks behind.
Ace of Swords (reversed) in Love
- disagreements and quarrels,
- conflicts, sometimes groundless
- inability to come to an agreement.
- Unwillingness and lack of ability to seek and make compromises.
- Dislike and desire to convict a partner of something.
- Aggressive moods
- uncontrollable sexual desire prone to violence.
- Going to extremes,
- a tendency to tell the partner everything that comes to mind, without thinking and understanding what is happening, also, without thinking about what this situation can lead to.
In a relationship, problems can arise, because the partner behaves intemperate, which provokes quarrels and conflicts.
The Ace of Swords tells you that there can be arguments and misunderstandings with your partner, especially if you or both of you do not look at things from a rational or practical side. If you are looking for love, it is time to be especially careful. The appearance of opposing people, although very attractive, could be a double-edged situation in which it is possible to get hurt.
A very opposite and unsuitable person for you could be a great temptation now, and it is not bad to have a wild adventure, but you should know what to expect and not have any false illusions. These people do not seek commitment, nor are they very stable in relationships.