Sodalite is a rare and mysterious crystal considered to be chlorine-containing sodium aluminosilicate. Sodalite stone has different properties, meaning and influence on the zodiacal signs, which is important to consider when buying a mineral. It has long attracted the attention of collectors and lovers of luxury minerals.
The color range of the Sodalite mineral is represented by a wide range of shades, among which the most common are blue, yellow, red, pink. Burgundy specimens have the unique ability to change their color to black under the influence of the atmosphere.
The Stone of Harmony
Sodalite fills the heart and the body with positive energies such as self-esteem, acceptance and confidence. Stone of harmony, its vibration (re) connects the body with the mind and soothes their tensions. Energy work with Sodalite brings you a better understanding of yourself, your potential and goals… to enable you to reach them and to manifest happiness and harmony in your life.
Benefits of Wearing a Sodalite
Healing effects of Wearing a Sodalite:
- First of all, it is worth noting the unique feature of Sodalite to alleviate the course of diseases associated with increased radiation levels;
- Scientists from many countries claim that blue samples restore blood pressure, help the heart;
- The mineral should be worn by those who are struggling with excess weight, as it perfectly reduces appetite;
- The stone is also recommended for people with liver diseases;
- To relieve nervous tension, get rid of insomnia and bad dreams, you should wear sodalite beads and bracelets;
- Like any other blue stone , it helps to cope with eye diseases. To do this, you need to peer at its surface for several minutes a day;
- Regular wearing of the stone allows you to improve the work of the lymphatic and endocrine systems;
- In addition, the positive effect of sodalite on the thyroid gland has been proven;
- With various pains, you should put the mineral on the sore area and its energy to cope with unpleasant sensations that even help dissolve the tumors;
- Wearing sodalite jewelry helps to strengthen bone tissue;
Magical Effects of wearing a Sodalite:
- In magic, this mineral is very revered, since its energetic vibrations are aimed at opening a person’s extrasensory abilities. Knowledgeable people use the stone for meditation;
- To attract the opposite sex, women should regularly wear sodalite jewelry;
- For a man, the energy of the crystal will help to make the right decision in a difficult situation and get out of it with dignity;
- Regular contact with the mineral will help to find mutual understanding with people around, to feel the vibrations of nature. It attracts love and success to the life of its owner, allows the owner to see the beautiful around;
- There is one important aspect to consider when wearing jewelry. With an impending threat, the mineral changes its color. Moreover, he changes regardless of the cut or form of vestments;
- This is ideal for businessmen, teachers, lawyers, doctors, and he does not need an expensive cut, it is enough to physically contact him;
- Thanks to the property of the crystal to focus energy on the area of the throat chakra, the owner gets rid of excessive emotionality. This allows him to use more logic in life, rather than an emotional state. At the same time, he is an excellent option for those who are trying to understand situations, taking into account the signs from above. Wearing a crystal develops this ability, opening the door to the unknown;
- Daily wearing of the mineral will help a person in solving any problems;
- Also, the gem should be placed near the computer. So it will neutralize harmful radiation.
The mineral loves people who are measured, not fussing. Only by establishing contact with him, you can expect help and patronage from the sodalite. In order for the mineral to tune in to the desired vibration, it should often be touched the owner’s skin. So he will be able to feel his energy and help if necessary.
Which Zodiac Sign can wear Sodalite:
The maximum impact sodalite applies to Scorpions, Virgos and Aquarius. But other signs are also not prohibited from wearing it.
He is also suitable as a talisman. When buying, you should support the mineral in your hand and listen to your own feelings. If it heats up quickly, and as a result, warmth appears in the palms, you can safely buy it, this is your stone.
How to tell if Sodalite is Real or Fake:
Fraudsters often issue lapis lazuli instead of sodalite . An inexperienced buyer, without a shadow of a doubt, finds the wrong stone.
When buying, it is important to take a close look at the stone. The original has a greasy glass luster and is transparent in comparison with cheaper lapis lazuli .
You can try to hold the product with it over the flame of a candle or a match. Plastics will melt and give off an unpleasant odor.
Sometimes sodalite is passed off as quartz . But unlike him, putting Sodalite into the water will not make it cloudy after a few hours.
And finally, an interesting fact: It is better to wear sodalite on Friday and Thursday.
How to care for Sodalite:
To carry out energetic cleaning of the stone, it should be done every seven days by placing the crystal under a stream of water. When the mineral becomes cloudy, it is placed in water for several hours, next to a rock crystal . Thus, he can be positively charged and his saturation return.
After drying the stone, it should be stored in a separate box on a fabric backing.
How to use Sodalite?
Sit down for a few minutes with your Stone in your hand. Breathe in and visualize the Energy of your Crystal entering your body. Visualize your intentions for your Stone.
Program your Sodalite with a powerful affirmation like “I let Harmony invade my body and mind” and let its vibration amplify your intention.
Keep your Stones with you, use them in all your intuitive or meditation practices (mindfulness, yoga ) or place them in your “Ritual corner”.
Uses of Sodalite:
Today, translucent minerals, in particular blue flowers, are actively used by jewelers who make exclusive jewelry for men and women. Minerals of other colors are used for the production of decorative items. Stands for bronze sculptures, stone balls and mosaics are in demand. In addition, Buddhist figurines are carved from this material.
Television and radio electronics are also not without sodalite.
Origin of Sodalite:
It cannot be said that there is reliable information that can be traced back to ancient times. In Europe, the first samples of sodalite were discovered just a couple of centuries ago. The crystal is described in 1811. It is only known that the mineral was actively used by the ancient Incas as an inlay for walls and floors of rich houses. It served as a material for various sculptures.