Green Jade is the most powerful magician and healer. Europeans love green jade more than others. The cost of the stone is such that anyone can assemble a personal collection
The viscosity of the structure made jade the most durable natural stone. The green variety was used most often.
Jade is a natural semi-precious or ornamental stone of the first order. The color depends on the percentage of iron, chromium or manganese impurities. Twice as strong as steel, five times stronger than granite.
Sometimes, Green jade is mistakenly considered jadeite or its variety. But these are different stones.
Verities and Colors of Jade
Specialists have identified varieties of green jade:
- “Imperial Jade” – transparent bright emerald color, without a hint of grayishness; the most valuable and expensive, it is considered a reference.
- “Kingfisher” – a clear green tone, paler than the standard.
- “Apple” – thick yellowish-green.
- “Moss in the Snow” – bright green streaks on a white base.
The color range of the gem: emerald, greenish, yellowish or blue-green, grassy.
Shades of jade depend on the amount of “glandular amphiboles”. The fewer there are, the greener and lighter the mineral. A bright emerald color creates chrome. The texture of the stones are homogeneous, spotty (cloudy) or interspersed.
Benefits of Wearing Jade
Healing effects of Jade:
Jade is used for healing kidneys and the genitourinary system. It is no coincidence that the name of the mineral is translated from Greek as “kidney”. Its importance for humans in this regard can hardly be overestimated: the kidneys and adrenal glands distribute energy in the body.
Along with Kidney and stomach, Jade improves the working of the following organs :
- sight, hearing;
A unique property of the stone is radiation when heated by waves penetrating deep into the body.
It is best to wear jade regularly, but not more than seven hours in a row.
Wearing the mineral is useful for pregnant women or women in labor
Jade has the ability to retain heat for a long time. Stone therapists recommend it as a heating pad.
The mineral heated in boiling water is filled with leather or linen bags, which are placed on a sore spot (stomach, kidneys, or others). A belt of bags is wrapped around problem areas. The hot water bottle has no contraindications, increases male strength, awakens frigid ladies. Jade rugs and pillows are also used.
Jade Massage has the following Benefits:
- remove stretch marks;
- accelerate the healing of soft tissues;
- relieve inflammation;
- rejuvenate (especially facial massage)
Magical effects of Jade:
The impact of the Jade harmonizes the physical, mental and spiritual state of a person.
Following are the magical properties of the stone:
- makes the owner strong and merciful;
- helps the owner to realize the purpose, awakens dormant talents;
- protects from external negativity (especially the bracelet);
- realizes dreams (if these are not chimerical castles in the air);
- warns of the danger of darkening or fading.
Owner of Jade begins to believe in himself and that miracles happen (sometimes faster than he expected). The properties of green jade make a person rich and long-lived.
Figures made of Jade are popular. Following are a few examples:
- mandarin duck – protection of marriage bonds;
- peach blossom – health and longevity;
- fish – material wealth;
- fan – philanthropy, generosity;
- bat – luck;
- a couple of phoenixes – the prosperity of domestic relationships;
- the rider on the unicorn is the mascot of the newlyweds, castanets in their hands predict the appearance of an heir.
For medicinal and magical purposes, a silver or copper setting is suitable. The magic of the mineral is suppressed by gold.
Physically contaminated or “tired” stone does not work its magic. It should be cleaned monthly under running water.
Jade is used as a Lucky charm
The superb variations of green that Jade offers us are as many reflections of its Energy of Abundance and Prosperity. Jade has a deep, powerful Energy, used since Antiquity to promote wealth… and not only at the material level.
Jade increases Abundance tenfold in all aspects of your life: love, happiness, spirituality. Jade helps to live more intensely. Program your Jade so that its vibration activates the Law of Attraction and brings you what you desire the most.
Which Zodiac Signs can wear Jade:
The horoscope stone is suitable for all signs of the zodiac. A bracelet on the wrist of the right hand will bring good luck to Virgo or a desired marriage. According to the sign of the zodiac, jade is useful as a biostimulant for Capricorns and Taurus.
Combination of Jade with other Stones:
The earth element stone jade is in harmony with opaque, hard minerals (amazonite, chrysoprase, eye quartz). It gets along with the translucent stones of Air.
NOTE: The fiery element is contraindicated: transparent clear stones will suppress its energy.
How to use Jade?
Sit down for a few minutes with your Stone in your hand. Breathe in and visualize the Energy of your Crystal entering your body. Visualize your intentions for your Stone.
Program your Jade with a powerful affirmation like “I attract wealth, love and wisdom” and let its vibration amplify your intention. Keep your Stones with you, use them in all your intuitive or meditation practices (mindfulness, yoga, ) or place them in your “Ritual corner”. Each stone has a unique look and shape. Each Stone is shipped after a purification ritual and a Full Moon bath, to offer you the best vibratory rate.
How to tell if a Jade is Real or Fake:
Plastic Beads and Jadelite are sold as Jade. Following are the techniques to recognize a fake Jade:
- tapping on metal or beads together creates a melodic sound; plastic responds dull, dissonant;
- when heated soot forms on the jade; plastic melts, emitting an unpleasant odor;
- there are no scratches or chips on the stone;
- if you hit a jade stone, not even a dent will remain;
- in jade, the color transitions are clear, in fakes, the border looks blurred;
- in the light of nephrite, internal chaotic fibrous is discernible; orderliness or lack of fibers indicates a fake;
- jade samples thinner than a centimeter are translucent;
- jade is cold, but a heated specimen retains heat for a long time;
- it cannot be cut – only cut;
- jade has a matte luster, jadeite has a glassy luster.
Where is Jade Found:
The traditional deposits of green stone are China and Burma. Jade is mined in Europe, British Columbia (here it is called “British jade”), Central Asia, India, the Pamirs, the Polynesian islands.
The color of the mineral from different deposits is different: Baikal is greenish-spinach, Poland is transparent green, Polynesia is rich green.
Where is Jade Used:
Jade is used for jewelry, decorative items and medical supplies.
For jewelry, choose a bright, uniformly colored translucent material. In bracelets or necklaces, the tiger’s eye,rose quartz and other semiprecious minerals dilute the green range.
Items rejected by jewelers are appreciated by stone cutters. Random blotches and stains create a unique pattern on the surface of the stone.
Massagers, “balls of Venus” have proven effective as healers. Fans of esoteric teachings choose energy pyramids, pendulums or figures.
Properties of Jade:
|Formula||Ca2 (Mg, Fe) 5 [Si4O11] 2 (OH) 2|
|Color||Shades of Green|
|Transparency||From translucent in chips and plates 1-1.5 cm wide to opaque.|
|Hardness||5.5 – 6.5|
|Density||2.95 – 3.4 g / cm³|